Life science professionals in the Southern California area are invited to our 19th Annual BioResearch Product Faire™ coming to:Read More
Life Science Company and Industry News Briefs
Do you sell innovative scientific equipment that can help life science researchers with their laboratory research programs?Read More
Laboratory product and equipment providers are invited to increase scientific sales in Southern California, by participating in a series of marketing events this fall. The early registration discount pricing is ending today, Wednesday, July 20, 2016 for three of our upcoming Southern California events which comprised over $2 billion spent on research and development last year:
UC Irvine BioResearch Product Faire™ Event – 10/18/16
- In 2014, the university received $340M in external research funding.
University of Southern California BioResearch Product Faire™ Event – 10/19/16
- In 2014, the university received $687M in research funding.
UC Los Angeles Biotechnology Vendor Showcase™ – 10/20/16
- This university is nearly a $1 billion research marketplace.
Tags: CA, University of California Los Angeles, University of Southern California, University of California Irvine, USC, Los Angeles, southern California, LAVS, UCLA, Irvine, UCI, UC Irvine, UC Los Angeles, 2016, West Coast
The University of California, Irvine research department is growing after spending over $340 million last year in research and development. The recent spending will allow the university to expand and continue its research in the sciences.Read More
Most people in the life science industry know that Southern California is home to some of the nation’s leading research universities, such as UCLA and UCSD, However, did you know thatRead More
Tags: CA, Medical Research, Microbiology, Biotech Event, University of California Irvine, California, Biomedical Reearch, Research Funding, Life Science Event, Irvine, NIH funding, Southwest Region, UCI, UC Irvine, Lab Supply, 2016, best lab supply tradeshows, best science tradeshows, BioResearch Product Faire™
Southern California is a hub for life science research, hosting some of the top, most highly funded research institutions in the country like USC, UC Irvine and UCLA. Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. provides researchers from these top institutions with yearly opportunities to discover the best and newest lab supplies available, from premiere lab supply companies at on-campus trade show events.Read More
Tags: University of California Los Angeles, University of Southern California, University of California Irvine, USC, 2015, LAVS, BioResearch Product Faire Event, UCLA, UCI, researchers invited, find new lab supplies
- UCLA Biotechnology Vendor Showcase™ Invitation
- Harvard Marketplace Funding and Longwood BioResearch Event
- NY Lab Product Sales: Target $1.5B Market Within 5 miles at 2 Spring Events
- WUSTL Biochemist Seeks Naturally Occurring Antibiotics
- Thomas Jefferson Lab Research Product Fair Moves on Campus
- Colorado: New Lab Technologies on display at BioResearch Product Faire™ Shows
- Chicago Researchers Delve Deeper Into Gene Manipulation
- Los Angeles Science Product Sourcing Event Drives Lab Equipment Sales
- 7 Great Reasons to Grab One of the 7 Remaining Spaces at USC
If you are a lab supplier searching for life science marketing opportunities at some of the best-funded research institutions in the country, Biotechnology Calendar, Inc.’s Science Market Update is a valuable tool you may want to use to keep up to date with the latest life science funding, new building and research news.