Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. is hosting the 10th Semiannual BioResearch Product Faire™ Event at the University of Southern California Health Sciences Campus on Wednesday, April 2, 2014. USC is a rich lab supply marketplace packed with enthusiastic researchers.
Engaged Researchers at the Spring 2013 USC BioResearch Product Faire™ Event
Below is a small sample of the funding granted to USC:
- 2012 NIH Funding: 28th Ranked = $190,844,358
- The University of Southern California received a $56.8 million NIH award supporting Clinical and Translational Science. The research will focus on health in densely populated areas.
- The University of Southern California is to receive part of a $35 million award to engage in high-risk research, which focuses on how complex marine microbial systems interact and change over time.
- The University of Southern California received a $50 million gift from Gary K. Michelson to fund the USC Michelson Center for Convergent Bioscience. The 190,000-square-foot USC Michelson Center will house state-of-the-art flexible labs as well as other centers for electron microscopy and nanofabrication.
- The National Cancer Institute (NCI) has awarded the University of Southern California Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center a five-year, $32.5 million core grant renewal to support its broad range of clinical, research and educational programs.
- University of Southern California has been granted $25 million from the National Science foundation to establish a new biological and earth sciences center to investigate the Dark Energy Biosphere.
- The University of Southern California is expanding their cancer care facility after a $15 million donation supporting the construction of a new outpatient building on the Health Sciences campus. The facility offers leading-edge technology and consists of multi-disciplinary clinics focused on cancer care, including areas for radiation therapy, imaging and infusion therapy.
Lab managers learning about new products at the Spring 2013 BioResearch Product Faire™ Expo
The expo at the University of Southern California is in high demand and will sell out quickly. Currently we have only 7 spaces remaining. Please do not hesitate to reserve your space if you would like to take part in this prestigious event.
Click here if you would like to learn more about this event at the University of Southern California.
Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. is a full-service science research marketing and events-planning company that organizes life science marketing events at top research institutions across the country. If you are interested in increasing your vendor show sales and research product sales at events in another region, we encourage you to view our 2014 calendar of events.