University of Kansas Medical Center
BioResearch Product Faire™
Virtual Event: Thursday, November 5, 2020
Attendance is free for science professionals.
Click on the button below on 11/05
from 10am - 3pm to enter virtual event
- Find new lab products
- Discover improved analytical equipment
- Learn about new research techniques
- Network with other researchers and outside science professionals
- Publish your work faster
- 25+ Centers and institutes -2020
- $111M External sponsored research -2020
- $78M Federal funding from the NIH -2020
- University of Kansas Medical Center received $4 Million in funding for The Heartland Institute for Clinical and Translational Research.
- University of Kansas Medical Center received $2.3 Million in funding for The University of Kansas Cancer Center.
Exhibitors: If you are interested in marketing your life science solutions and increasing scientific product sales at life science marketing events closer to home, we encourage you to view our virtual events: