Purchase exhibit space by this Friday, April 12, 2019 for events at UC Davis, UC Berkeley & UC San Francisco, Parnassus and save $250 per show with the early pricing discount. Why would you want to purchase space at one of our events? Last year, exhibitors met with nearly 600 researchers in this $3 Billion marketplace.
If you sell laboratory equipment, attending this event will get you face time with hundreds of life science researchers and provide you the opportunity to network with as well as educate them about your innovative products. Call today to reserve your exhibit spaces at these three life science campuses, all back-to-back, and receive an early registration discount for all three shows!
Also, consider these funding facts:
- 2017 Total R&D Expenditures: $738.3 Million
- 2017 Life Science R&D Expenditures $540.9 Million
- 2017 Total R&D Ranking: 30th
- 2017 Total R&D: $770.8 Million
- 2017 Life Science R&D Expenditures: $224.6 Million
- 2017 Total R&D Ranking: 26th
UC San Francisco, Parnassus:
- 2017 Total R&D Expenditures: $1.4 Billion
- 2017 Life Science Expenditures: $1.3 Billion
- 2017 Total R&D Ranking: 3rd
"Excellent turn-out this year! Our company was able to connect with many existing and prospective customers. We feel that this year's show will definitely generate business for us. The gorgeous view from our booth was an added bonus. Thanks!" - S. Q., Exhibitor, UC San Francisco Event
"I have been doing Biotech Calendar shows on the west coast for the last 6 years and have found their events to be well organized, with high traffic and quality attendance. 'You get what you pay for,' as they say, and we always look forward to a Biotech Calendar event to promote our automated genotyping services." - A. M., Exhibitor, UC Berkeley BCI Event
"Great show! Most traffic I've had in my vendor show career. Completely worth paying for this show. Support by staff was 5 stars." - E. M., Exhibitor, UC Davis Medical Center BCI Event
Other University Facts:
- UC Davis has almost 1,000 basic science, translational and clinical research studies in progress, all made possible through state and federal funding as well as grants and funding from private foundations in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries as well as philanthropic donations
- UC Berkeley will partner in the recently announced $600 million Chan Zuckerberg science ‘Biohub,’ a collaborative center aimed at accelerating the development of breakthrough scientific and medical advancements
- UC San Francisco's Medical School has been the top public recipient of biomedical NIH grants for six consecutive years
By I, EncycloPetey, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=4399557
Early Registration Pricing for these events ends on April 12, 2019! Book before this date to receive an additional $250 off your booth space per show and meet with some the most well-funded and respected researchers in the nation.
Call us at (530) 272-6675 or click on the link below to reserve a space and increase your science product sales in 2019.
UC Davis Medical Center BioResearch Product Faire™ - July 9th, 2019
UC Berkeley BioResearch Product Faire™ - July 10th, 2019
UCSF Parnassus Biotechnology Vendor Showcase™ - July 11th, 2019