Life science researchers in New Jersey are invited to attend the upcoming 1st Annual BioResearch Product Faire™ Event at the Rutgers University, Busch Campus in Piscataway, NJ coming up May 8, 2015 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
This event provides researchers with an exceptional opportunity to meet with sales representatives from a wide variety of lab supply companies to learn about new products and services available that will benefit labs and research, while saving time in the future.
Take a break from your research and come out to the event to see what is new in the world of life science supplies, get your questions answered, and learn about new tools and technologies available to use in your lab!
Attendees at past BioResearch Product Faire™ Events discover new supplies to use in their labs.
See What's New in the World of Life Science Tools and Technologies
The 1st Annual BioResearch Product Faire™ Event is a chance for researchers, PIs, lab managers, professors, post docs, grad students, purchasing agents, and other lab staff to meet face-to-face with different lab supply companies to learn about new tools and technologies that are available.
At the event, researchers from all departments and buildings related to life sciences will be able to learn about new products from different laboratory supply companies. All researchers who attend will have the opportunity to meet face-to-face with sales reps in a professional and friendly environment. Instead of traveling door-to-door and interrupting your work, sales reps from different companies will be in one room, making it convenient for you to speak with them on your own time.
By meeting with reps from different companies, you'll be able to:
- Learn about new lab supplies and technologies that are available to help further their work.
- Meet with companies who already supply your lab to see what new products they have available and discover new companies that have supplies that will benefit your lab work, or have supplies you never knew you needed but that will come in handy in the future.
- Compare products, prices and brands to learn about what products best fit your needs and funding.
- Express product concerns, ask questions, and get quick responses.
- Save lab time in the future by meeting with numerous lab suppliers in one place, instead of meetingwith them individually in your lab, while you're trying to work.
- Schedule equipment demos with companies from the event so your lab can decide what equipment is the most needed.
Network with Industry Professionals and Fellow Rutgers Researchers
Since researchers from all across campus are invited to the event, you will be able to network with hundreds of researchers from dozens of departments and research buildings on campus to learn about other research being conducted at your university. You can also connect with industry professionals with access to decades of life science knowledge and education, and establish new professional contacts for your future.
Take a Break from Your Normal Routine
By attending the event, you not only have the opportunity to find new supplies, but you also have the chance to win door prizes and collect giveaway items.
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch of pizza and lemonade
- Enter to win a Kindle Fire
- Arrive early and grab your very own #ScienceNinja t-shirt
- Come after 12:00 p.m. and have the chance to take home a #ScienceNinja lab coat.
SAVE THE DATE: Friday May 8, 2015 from 11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Keep an eye out for posters in your building with more information, including the event location.
To learn more about this upcoming event, please visit the link below. You can also pre-register to save yourself time at the door the day of the show.
Lab supply companies interested in participating in this event at the $228 million Rutgers research marketplace are encouraged to visit the following to learn more about exhibiting at Rutgers.