Increase Laboratory Product Sales in a $1.10 Billion Marketplace for Science Research
- 2014 Life Science R&D Expenditures: $626,184,000
- The University of Wisconsin-Madison receives funding of $25 million per year for 3 more years to support research at the Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center
- UW-Madison received a five year, $7.7 million award to study "neuronal tiredness" and what restoration subsequently looks like at the cellular level
- The Wisconsin Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center was renewed for another five year, $7.5 million NIH grant to continue its research through 2019
The upcoming Madison BioResearch Product Faire™ event will give lab product companies the opportunity to demonstrate their newest products to innovation-hungry Wisconsin researchers.
University of Wisconsin BioResearch Product Faire™ Event – 9/9/2016
Lab Suppliers can meet Midwest researchers on their schedule and on their home turf to establish long-term relationships crucial to scientific sales success in this market sector, by participating in Biotechnology Calendar, Inc.’s Midwest trade shows.
Lab product suppliers can increase their close rate at this premier level event in a relaxed and sales friendly environment that allows them to:
1) Have detailed product discussions
2) Build trust with their target market
3) Receive feedback from existing customers
5) Establish relationships with new customers
6) Provide education to conference attendees
7) Expand their professional networks
8) Obtain referrals for future customers
9) Demonstrate their products in a relaxed environment
10) Answer questions as they arise
Review These Recent Wisconsin Articles
The University of Wisconsin, Madison is the 4th...
When your company reserves an exhibit space between now and June 9, 2016, they can save $250 with the early pricing discount.
Call Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. today to meet with life science professionals from a university that was ranked 12th in the nation for life science expenditures.