Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center is known as one of the nation’s leading cancer research facilities with three Nobel Laureates and other world-class scientists that are dedicated to prevention and treatment. The research center has 13 buildings, 15.2 acres, and more than 1.5 million square feet of facility space devoted to research and innovation.
- $238M for cancer research in 2015.
- Uncovering colon cancer’s genetic roots is the focus of a new $13M grant given to the center.
- Fred Hutch received $12.9M to support immunological studies.
- A $12.6M grant will fund a project researching stem cell gene therapy and HIV treatment & eradication.
- The National Cancer Institute awarded $11.3M to Fred Hutch to continue its leadership of a multi-center prostate cancer research consortium.
Last year, 27% of the attendee's at Biotechnology Calendar, Inc.'s event were decision makers with on-the-spot power to purchase new products and services.
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center BioResearch Product Faire™ Event – 8/31/16
These Fred Hutchinson researchers have relied on Biotechnology Calendar, Inc.'s events for the past 10 years to connect them with trusted lab supply vendors. Call Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. today to meet face to face with the top-funded researchers at Fred Hutch.
Sign up to attend the Fred Hutch event:
Sign up to exhibit at Fred Hutch: