Meet Face-to-Face with Hundreds of Researchers
Birmingham BioResearch Product Faire™ Event
The University of Alabama
Next Event on 21 September2018
"I was very pleased with the attendance and interest level of the participants at the UAB show. I felt I was able to get above average levels of quality leads and new customer interactions when compared to other shows. I even gave out all of my brochures for five product lines!" - 2015 Exhibitor, University of Alabama BCI event
"Excellent attendance from all across campus! Hope to be able to attend more of your shows. Again, thank you." – 2015 Exhibitor, University of Alabama BCI event
Other Recent Funding Projects at the University of Alabama:
- 2015 Life Science R&D Expenditures: $455,478,000.
- The NIH awarded the University of Alabama $238,461,007 in life science research funding in 2016.
- The University of Alabama at Birmingham Comprehensive Cancer Center has received a five-year, $29 million grant to renew support for its cancer research program.
- The UAB Center for Clinical and Translational Science received over $8 million from the NIH in 2017. The center has received over $25 million since 2015.
- The University of Alabama at Birmingham Comprehensive Transplant Institute was awarded a five-year, $19.5 million grant to accelerate research on genetically modified kidney transplants.
Will you take advantage of our Birmingham life science event opportunity and get to know this well-funded research market?
For lab and chemical supply companies interested in exhibiting:
Researchers attend for free! To pre-register: