Philadelphia area life science researchers, are you interested in learning about new lab tools and technologies that area available? Would you like to meet with more than 20 different companies in one place to discover how these new products will benefit your lab work?
Visit the 16th Annual BioResearch Product Faire™ Event at the University of Pennsylvania on May 7, 2015 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. to see what's new in the world of research supplies.
Join over 400 researchers at the May 7, 2015 BioResearch Product Faire™ Event at UPenn.
See What's New in the World of Life Science Tools and Technologies
The University of Pennsylvania BioResearch Product Faire™ Event provides researchers, PI's, lab managers, professors, post docs, grad students, purchasing agents, and other lab staff with the opportunity to meet face-to-face with sales reps in a professional and friendly environment. Instead of traveling door-to-door and interrupting your work, sales reps from different companies will be in one room, making it convenient for you to speak with them on your own time.
By meeting with reps from different companies, you'll be able to:
- Discover new products and technologies you did not know were available to you.
- Learn about new companies, brands, and supplies available for your use.
- Compare different science tools and companies to see what best fits your needs.
- Express product concerns, ask questions, and get quick responses.
- Get samples to bring back to your lab and schedule equipment demos with companies from the event so your lab can decide what equipment is the most needed
- Save lab time in the future by meeting with numerous lab suppliers in one place, instead of meeting with them individually in your lab, while you're trying to work.
- Network with fellow researchers from different departments and buildings across campus to learn about other research being conducted at your university and connect with industry professionals with access to decades of life science knowledge and education.
Take a Break From Your Normal Routine
By attending the event, you not only have the opportunity to find new lab supplies, but you also have the chance to win door prizes and collect giveaway items. Everyone who attends will be eligible to enter for the chance to win an overall door prize, the first researchers to arrive will be able to get a popular Science Ninja t-shirt, and those who come after 1:00 p.m have the chance to collect a coveted Science Ninja lab coat.
There will also be a full, complementary lunch buffet available throughout the event so as you peruse that product booths, you can enjoy a sandwich, pizza, bagels, fruit, some lemonade or tea, and a sweet treat.
To learn more about the upcoming BioResearch Product Faire™ Event at the University of Pennsylvania, visit the link below. We also encourage you to pre-register for the event to save yourself time at the door.
Lab suppliers interested in participating in the $700 million UPenn marketplace are still able to register for this event. Visit the following link to learn more: