Are you a life science researcher at Texas A & M University in College Station?
Which of the following activities would be most helpful for your research projects?Read More
Life science professionals in the Southern California area are invited to our 19th Annual BioResearch Product Faire™ coming to:Read More
$562M Alabama Research Marketplace: Networking EventRead More
Are you a lab product supplier whose sales team can benefit from meeting with nearly hundreds of active life science professionals with a half a billion in funding?
If so, join Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. in exhibiting your latest lab products and services to the well-funded research community located at the University of Alabama, Birmingham at the upcoming BioResearch Product Fair event this November.Read More
Are you looking to increase lab product sales at the worlds largest medical center? Meet researchers in Texas
Texas Medical Center is growing yet again, amid the imminent renovation and expansion of the Memorial Hermann – Texas Medical Center Campus. The expansion is a $650M project. In addition to the expansion:
- A $1.1 billion medical campus, as part of the McNair Campus of Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center in Houston, will be the newest addition to TMC
- MD Anderson Cancer Center received a $30M philanthropic gift to support cancer research.
- UT Southwestern received nearly $20M in funding from the Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas to fund several different cancer research projects.
Learn more about the new Memorial Hermann expansion here:
With the new expansion at Texas Medical Center it is no surprise that it continues to be the largest medical complex in the world and is a $1 billion life science marketplace.
Texas Medical Center BioResearch Product Faire™ Event – JANUARY 2020
This event is designed to make it easy for your company to sell lab products to, and educate researchers about, the value of your lab products. Call us today if you would like to join us in Houston this January.
Join nearly 500 Life Science Research Professionals this week at the upcoming University of California San Diego Biotechnology Vendor Showcase™ Science Product Trade Show. Find new tools, new processes and make new contacts that can help your with your research programs in this well funded research mecca.Read More
The University of Arizona also provides the state a $2 billion economic boost every year and employees nearly 15,000 life science professionals.
Recently announced: The University of Arizona College of Medicine received an $8.8 million gift from the estate of Dr. Ronald K. Baker get more info
Other on recent on campus funding stats:
Total R&D Expenditures: $622,200,000
Life Science R&D Expenditures: $348,497,000
NIH Funding: $126,344,249
University of Arizona's nearly 15,000 life science professionals have access to a robust network of core facilities including:
- Analytical & Biological Mass Spectrometry Facility
- Cryogenics & Compressed Gas Facility
- Flow Cytometry Shared Resource
- Functional Genomics Core
- Imaging Cores, Kuiper—Electron Microscopy
- Imaging Cores, Life Sciences North - Optical & Electron Microscopy
- Imaging Cores, Marley Light Microscopy Facility
- Micro/Nano Fabrication Center
- The Machining & Welding Center
- Translational Bioimaging Resource - Small Animals
- Translational Bioimaging Resource – High-Resolution Ultrasound Facility
- Translational Bioimaging Resource–MRI
- UA Genetics Core
- for more information: UAZ core
Upcoming Opportunity to meet on campus researchers:
Demonstrate Your LaboratoryResearch Products at the University of Arizona BioResearch Product Faire Event,
looking for more publicity at UAZ? Register as and exhibitor and receive the following exposure for your companyCompany name on multiple on campus notifications
Company name on event e-mail promotions
Company name on direct mail campaigns
The Columbia University Medical Center BioResearch Product Faire™ Event will be held on September 26, 2019
Last October- 43% of the 518 attendees were decision makers with on-the-spot power to purchase new products and services.
“Great event, attendees were very engaged and we were able to generate a lot of quality leads”
Columbia University Funding Summary:
- 2017 Life Science R&D Expenditures: $608,053,000
- Ranked 20th in Life Science R&D Expenditures
- 2018 NIH Funding: $402,667,654
"Fantastic experience. Great people, great connections, great food, great show!!"
This spring, BioTechnology Calendar, Inc. hosted back-to-back on campus life science events at the University of Southern California (BioResearch Product Faire) and the University of California in Los Angeles ( Biotechnology Vendor Showcase). Both shows generated lots of enthusiasm and foot traffic from on campus researchers across the respective campuses. This fall both shows will be offered again, and typically the fall event are even more popular than the spring events.
Tags: UCLA Events