Wisconsin Virtual BioResearch Product Faire™
Virtual Event: Wednesday, September 22, 2021
Attendance is free for science professionals.
Click on the button below on 9/22
from 10am - 3pm to enter virtual event
- Find new lab products
- Discover improved analytical equipment
- Learn about new research techniques
- Network with other researchers and outside science professionals
- Publish your work faster
Researchers at Marquette University received $618k from the NIH in 2021, to research whether fatiguability in older adults is related to impaired skeletal muscle bioenergetics and/or vascular dysfunction. The project has received $4M in NIH funding since 2015.
• 2019 Total R&D Expenditures: $37.78M
• 2019 Life Science R&D Expenditures: $13.2M
• Ranked 209th in Life Science R&D Expenditures
• 2020 Total NIH funding: $8.1M
Exhibitors: If you are interested in marketing your life science solutions and increasing scientific product sales at life science marketing events closer to home, we encourage you to view our virtual events: