If you sell laboratory products or supplies and want to expand your visibility in the Midwest, consider the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign as a premium marketplace in which to generate quality leads and grow your client base.
Laboratory supply companies can benefit greatly by participating in the multi million-dollar marketplace that exists in Urbana–Champaign. For this reason, Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. offers a chance for vendors to connect face-to-face with researchers at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign campus, at the 15th Annual Urbana-Champaign BioResearch Product Faire™ Event. Attending this event puts vendors in direct contact with the scientists of UI who regularly receive funding from the NIH, NSF, and other research funding entities.
Recent funding statistics from UI, Urbana-Champaign:
- U of Illinois-Urbana-Champaign received $557M from the National Science Foundation (NSF) in 2014 to invest in research and development within academia and federally funded R&D centers.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign invested $214M in Life Sciences (38.4% of the total fund). This is 3.7 times more than an average research university's investment size in the field of Life Sciences (Avg. $57.9M).
- U of Illinois received 169 awards worth over $54 million from the National Institutes of Health, to date in 2015.
- Annual total R&D Expenditures exceed $500 million, including $410+ million for science and $140+ million for engineering.
- U of Illinois spent over $743 million on research and development in FY 2013.
Biotechnology Calendar, Inc., is hosting this BioResearch Product Faire™ Event for laboratory supply companies to demonstrate their products and services to a broad audience of researchers. By attending this event, exhibitors will meet active and well-funded product users who need the newest products and technologies - which can help further develop their research and projects.
This event features:
- Nearly 200 of the high-ranking and decision making life scientists, physicians and clinicians from UI, Urbana-Champaign who are ready to discuss their lab supply needs for 2016, and are looking for vendors to contact about these needs.
- The industry’s leading biotechnology and lab suppliers in attendance, demonstrating their latest products to end users and purchasers in an academic setting.
- Extensive catering, free product samples and prize giveaways for the comfort, convenience, and entertainment of researchers and vendors alike.
Last year, nearly 200 researchers and life science professionals attended the BioResearch Product Faire™ Event at the University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign, including professors, post docs, lab managers and laboratory supply purchasing decision makers.
If you are a lab supplier and would like to increase sales in Illinois by bringing quality leads to your company, look no further than Biotechnology Calendar Inc.’s 15th Annual Urbana-Champaign BioResearch Product Faire™ Event on April 12th, 2016.
Early registration rates apply, so contact us today to earn even more value for your marketing dollar – with marketing and events by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. For more information, click below: