Lab managers, PI's, researchers, professors, purchasing agents, grad students, post-docs, and everyone else involved in a lab at the University of California, Davis Medical Center are invited to the upcoming 16th Semiannual BioResearch Product Faire™ Event in Sacramento on June 2, 2015.
This event gives you the opportunity to connect with sales reps from different lab supply companies to discover new products that are available to use in your labs and help further your research. Take a break from your research and come out to the event to see what's new in the world of life science supplies, get your questions answered, learn about new options available, and collect informative literature from different companies to bring back to your lab.
By meeting with reps from different companies, you'll be able to:
Learn about new lab supplies and technologies that are available to help further their work.
STAY UP-TO-DATE ON UCDMC RESEARCH:
- Meet with companies who already supply your lab to see what new products they have available and discover new companies that have supplies that will benefit your lab work, or have supplies you never knew you needed but that will come in handy in the future.
- Compare products, prices and brands to learn about what products best fit your needs and funding.
- Express product concerns, ask questions, and get quick responses.
- Save lab time in the future by meeting with numerous lab suppliers in one place, instead of meeting with them individually in your lab, while you're trying to work.
- Schedule equipment demos with companies from the event so your lab can decide what equipment is the most needed.
- Network with fellow researchers from different departments and buildings across campus to learn about other research being conducted at your university.
- Connect with industry professionals with access to decades of life science knowledge and education, and establish new professional contacts for your future.
Along with learning about new beneficial tools and technologies, all researchers who attend this free event will receive door prizes and a complimentary breakfast and lunch buffet. Foods generally include bagels, fruit, coffee, muffins, sandwiches, pizza, brownies and lemonade.
Everyone who attends will be eligible to collect a door prize after visiting with the lab suppliers present. Past door prizes have included water bottles, headphones, phone chargers, tool kits, etc. After the event, everyone will be entered into a drawing to win the overall door prize: a FitBit.
The first researchers in the door will receive a complimentary #ScienceNinja t-shirt. Already have a Science Ninja tee from a previous show? Wear it and have a second chance to be entered into the final door prize drawing. Those who come after 1:00 pm will have the chance to take home a Science Ninja lab coat.
Save the date: Tuesday, June 2, 2015. 10:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
To learn more about this upcoming BioResearch Product Faire™ Event, visit the link below. You can also preregister to save yourself time at the door.
Lab supply companies interested in displaying their products to researchers in the Sacramento, CA marketplace are invited to visit the following link to learn more about participating in this June event.