Lab Suppliers are Invited Network in Stony Brook’s Life Science Marketplace at Bioresearch Product Faire™ Event.
Stony Brook is one of only 62 members of the Association of American Universities. This select organization is devoted to maintaining a strong system of academic research and education. Stony Brook is currently home to the Brookhaven National Laboratory, with more construction underway at the University’s world renowned research arm. There, cutting edge research and data analytics are coming together to solve some of the world's most challenging problems.
Establish a Foothold on Campus at Stony Brook University
Stony Brook University is constructing a 245,000 square foot, eight story facility located adjacent to the Hospital and Health Sciences Center. The $423 million Medical and Research Translation Building will enable scientists and physicians to work jointly to discover new treatments and technologies, with a special focus on cancer research and care.
Most Recent Stats:
- Total R&D Expenditures: $192,000,000
- Ranked 95th for Total R&D Expenditures
- Life Science R&D Expenditures: $99,548,000
- NIH Funding: $78,000,000
- Stony Brook University's new 245,000 square foot, eight story facility is located adjacent to the Hospital and Health Sciences Center. The $423 million Medical and Research Translation Building will enable scientists and physicians to work jointly to discover new treatments and technologies, with a special focus on cancer research and care.
- The Stony Brook University Cancer Center received a $13.75 million gift from Kavita and Lalit Bahl to open a new Center for Metabolomics and Imaging. This center will investigate new ways for diagnosing and treating cancer.
- Stony Brook's Center for Biotechnology received a renewal on their 10-year, $10 million, award to develop biomedical innovations leading to new diagnostics, therapeutics, and biomedical devices.
- Construction continues on the $75 Million Institute for Discovery and Innovation in Medicine and Engineering, expected to be opening next year
Our BioResearch Product FaireTM event is the perfect place to network with the pioneering researchers at Stony Brook. These events are popular with researchers and exhibitors alike. Contacts to learn how you can save $250 per show by registering before June 23rd.