Life science researchers in New York are invited to attend the upcoming 10th Annual BioResearch Product Faire™ Event at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai on March 25, 2015. This event gives you the opportunity to meet with sales representatives from a wide variety of lab supply companies to learn about new products and services available that will benefit your labs and research. Take a break from your research and come out to the event to see what is new in the world of life science supplies, get your questions answered, and learn about new options available.
This BioResearch Product Faire™ at Mount Sinai provides a great opportunity to meet face-to-face with different lab suppliers, all in one place, to see the latest in lab supplies. Everyone involved in the lab including lab managers, PI's, researchers, grad students, post-docs, purchasing agents, professors, and other lab staff are invited to drop by the event anytime between 10:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
This annual event provides life science researchers with the opportunity to:
- Learn about new lab supplies and technologies that are available to enhance lab work.
- Meet with companies who already supply your lab to see what new products they have available and discover new companies that have supplies that will benefit your lab work, or have supplies you never knew you needed but that will come in handy in the future.
- Compare products and prices to learn about what products best fit your needs and funding.
- Save lab time in the future by meeting with numerous lab suppliers in one place, instead of meeting with them individually in your lab, while you're trying to work.
- Schedule equipment demos with companies from the event so your lab can decide what equipment is the most needed.
Along with meeting new companies, this event is also an opportunity for researchers to network with Mount Sinai researchers from different disciplines and departments. At the 2014 event, nearly 220 researchers attended. These researchers came from 34 different science departments and 10 different campus buildings. This is a great opportunity to meet fellow researchers, learn about their work, and make new connections.
To learn more about attending this complimentary event, and to pre-register to save yourself time at the door, visit the link below:
Grab your lab buddies and join us on March 25, 2015 anytime between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. to see what this research event has to offer.