Are you a life science researcher in Athens, GA interested in learning about new lab supplies that are available to help with your lab work? Would you like to learn about new lab supply companies to see what they have to offer? Would you like to network with more than 150 fellow researchers to learn about their work and make new connections?
We invite you to attend the 16th Annual BioResearch Product Faire™ Event at the University of Georgia, Athens on March 4, 2015 from 10:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
At the Biotechnology Vendor Showcase™ Event, researchers, lab managers, PI's, professors, purchasing agents, post docs, grad students and other lab staff are able to meet face-to-face with sales reps from a wide variety of companies to learn about the supplies and services these companies offer. These lab supply vendors from around the country bring their lab equipment to campus to make it convenient for you, the researchers, to see what new supplies are available and find products that will help with your research.
This annual event provides life science researchers with the opportunity to:
- Learn about new lab supplies and technologies that are available to enhance lab research.
- Meet with companies who already supply your lab to see what new products they have available.
- Discover new companies that have supplies that will benefit your lab work, or have supplies you never knew you needed but that will come in handy in the future.
- Compare products and prices to learn about what products best fit your needs and funding.
- Schedule equipment demos with companies from the event so your lab can decide what equipment is the most needed.
- Network with lab supply companies offering a variety of research and sales jobs to find one that you are well suited for.
- Save lab time in the future by meeting with numerous lab suppliers in one place, instead of meeting with them individually in your lab, while you're trying to work.
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch buffet laden with pizzas, sandwiches, veggies, and drinks while you interact with your friends, coworkers, and fellow researchers.
- Obtain a new #ScienceNinja t-shirt, enter for a chance to win an iPad Mini, and collect samples and giveaway items from different companies.
Pre-register for the event to save yourself time at the door on Wednesday. Visit the link below for more information, and to register.
Lab supply companies interested in participating in this event are encouraged to visit the link below to learn more:
Exhibit at the 16th Annual BioResearch Product Faire™ Event at the University of Georgia, Athens on March 4, 2015.