Tradeshow exhibitors know that the most important aspects of promoting your products are how many potential leads you will meet, and where. For biotech and lab supply vendors, successful promotion means having access to active and well-funded science researchers on their home turf.
Luckily, Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. offers BioResearch Product Faire™ and Biotechnology Vendor Showcase™ Events at prestigious universities with biotech and lab supply vendors in mind.
Top Reasons to Send your Sales Reps to BioResearch Product Faire™ and Biotechnology Vendor Showcase™ Events in 2015:
-Meet More Researchers & Generate More Quality Leads
- These events put vendors in touch with thousands of life science professionals at dozens of research institutions across the country. Based on data derived from after-show exhibitor surveys, vendors generated an average of 10-50 quality leads at 2014 events.
- For instance, last year’s UCSD Biotechnology Vendor Showcase Events were attended by over 600 researchers, educators, and scientists. One exhibitor at this event commented that:
“The Biotechnology show at UCSD provided a wealth of opportunities for brand awareness and business development. The staff and environment both exceeded my expectations, and I felt very supported. We had high hopes for this show and they were met. It was refreshing to engage so many prospects that directly relate to our products and services.”
-Meet with High-Level Researchers and Administrators
- The majority of attendees to Biotechnology Calendar, Inc.’s events are prominent researchers from highly funded and prestigious research institutions, including:
-UC San Diego- $1.1 billion in research funding for FY 2014.
-University of Pennsylvania- $379,821,590 in NIH funding for FY 2014
-UC San Francisco- $1,030,983,000 in Life Science R & D Expenditures for FY 2013
...and over 40 other top-level research institutions.
- Attendees are active researchers, including professors, post-docs, lab managers, and purchasing agents – all with the desire and funding to acquire the latest biotech and lab supplies.
-Maximize your Return-on-Investment at Lucrative Biotech Events
- With exhibitor pricing starting under $1k, the potential ROI for your participation in events held at multi-billion dollar research universities is impressive.
- For example, the UCSD events typically attract over 600 researchers but space is limited to approximately 30 vendors. Exhibitors at these shows report some of the best ROI of the year.
- 2015 UCSD Biotechnology Vendor Showcase™ Event ROI Statistics:
o Total potential ROI for under $1K products, (17 vendors)= $3,840,000
o Total ROI for $1000 - $25,000 product range (5 vendors)= $1,130,000
o Total ROI for $25K+ product range (6 vendors): $5,020,000
o Total potential ROI for all categories: $9,990,000
-Network and Answer Questions to Qualify Leads More Efficiently
- The success of your product promotion often begins and ends with your ability to answer questions and to convey a sense of knowledge and genuine interest for the needs of the researcher.
- These events give you the space, audience and opportunity to discuss lab needs and demonstrate your products in a university setting.
- Your competitors may be in attendance – don’t miss the opportunity to represent your products. If you don’t market directly to researchers at their own universities, someone else will…
Exhibit spaces fill up quickly and early registration rates may apply, so make plans today to start marketing directly to active researchers in your area.
To see our full list of shows or to find out more about promoting your products at BioResearch Product Faire™ and Biotechnology Vendor Showcase™ Events in 2015, click below: