Lab managers, PI's, researchers, professors, purchasing agents, grad students, post-docs, and everyone else involved in a lab in Illinois are invited to the upcoming BioResearch Product Faire™ Events at the University of Chicago, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, and the University of Illinois, Chicago in October.
These events give researchers the opportunity to connect with sales reps from different lab supply companies to discover new products that are available to use in labs and help further life science research. Take a break from your research and come out to the event to see what's new in the world of life science supplies, get your questions answered, learn about new options available, and collect informative literature from different companies to bring back to your lab.
By attending one of these Illinois area events, scientists are able to:
- Learn about new lab supplies and technologies that are available to help further their work.
- Meet with companies who already supply your lab to see what new products they have available and discover new companies that have supplies that will benefit your lab work, or have supplies you never knew you needed but that will come in handy in the future.
- Compare products, prices and brands to learn about what products best fit your needs and funding.
- Express product concerns, ask questions, and get quick responses.
- Save lab time in the future by meeting with numerous lab suppliers in one place, instead of meeting with them individually in your lab, while you're trying to work.
- Schedule equipment demos with companies from the event so your lab can decide what equipment is the most needed.
- Network with fellow researchers from different departments and buildings across campus to learn about other research being conducted at your university.
- Connect with industry professionals with access to decades of life science knowledge and education, and establish new professional contacts for your future.
University of Chicago - October 6, 2015
Join 100 other Chicago researchers at the first annual event to learn about the best and newest technologies available to further laboratory work.
Visit the following link to learn more, and to pre-register for the event to save time at the door:
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign - October 7, 2015
Join more than 150 researchers at the 14th annual event coming to Urbana-Champaign on October 7, 2015. Along with discovering new products, this event provides scientists to network with other researches from the same university.
To learn more about the upcoming event, and to pre-register to save time at the door, visit the link below:
University of Illinois, Chicago - October 8, 2015
Join more than 250 researchers at this popular vendor event. Network with fellow researchers and lab suppliers, while learning about new products that are able to greatly enhance laboratory results.
Visit the link below to learn more about this event, as well as to pre-register:
Lab suppliers interested in marketing supplies to these Illinois researchers are encouraged to visit the following calendar of events to see hows remaining in 2015.