Conference - Big Sky, MO, United States
The conference will:
• Cover key topics and challenges such as resistance to therapeutics as a result of changes in the microbiome, host-microbial signaling mechanisms, and the consequences of microbial biotransformations and toxicity on health
• Explore exciting new areas including the discovery of natural products from microorganisms, the potential for synthetic biology to engineer microbiomes, and computational approaches to understand microbial metabolism and biosynthesis;
• Foster long-lasting collaborative partnerships between individuals with wide-ranging expertise from both academia and industry.
• Microbial Interactions with Therapeutics
• Biosynthesis of Small Molecules and Drug Discovery
• Computational Approaches to Understanding Microbial Metabolism and Biosynthesis
• Impacts on Host Health and Disease
• Engineering Microbiomes
• Therapeutics Approaches to Manipulating the Microbiome
• Host-Microbial Interactions
• Unintended Consequences of Antibiotic Use
plus a workshop on late-breaking topics
Organization: Keystone Symposia on Molecular and Cellular Biology
(The Human Microbiome, courtesy of advisoranalyst.com)
Tue, Apr 01, 2014 - Sun, Apr 06, 2014
Big Sky Resort
Big Sky, Montana, United States
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.