In 2014 the National Institutes of Health distributed a total of $88 million in funds to five research institutions in Colorado. These five research institutions include:
- Colorado State University Foothills Campus
- Colorado State University Fort Collins
- University of Colorado Boulder
- University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
- National Jewish Health Center
Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. is organizing five BioResearch Product Faire™ Events in Colorado this June to help laboratory supply companies connect with these well-funded research institutions. Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. is an full service event marketing and planning company that has produced on-campus life science research tradeshows nationwide for more than 20 years. It aims to promote each event while bringing the best products and services to the best research campuses.
If you are a laboratory company, please read more details about these five upcoming events to get established in the $88 million Colorado research market.
Colorado State Events expect a higher attendance rate in 2014
Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. is organizing two BioResearch Product Faire™ Events at Colorado State University’s Foothills Campus and Fort Collins Campus on June 16th 2014 and on June 17th 2014.
There are some facts about Colorado State University:
- Colorado State University received totaling $9 million of research funding from the NIH by May 2014.
- Last year a new 12,000 square foot equine reproduction laboratory is open at Colorado State University’s Foothills Campus. This $4.5 million building is more than twice the size of the building that was destroyed by fire in July of 2011.
- In May 2014, Chevron Corp. donated $1 million to establish a new graduate research program for ecosystem studies at Colorado State University.
- Each year Colorado State University spends more than $300 million on research.
In the last year’s events at Colorado State University, the BioResearch Product Faire™ Events on the Foothills Research Campus and the Fort Collins Campus attracted a total of 210 attendees. With more research funding flooding into the Colorado State University’s cutting edge research programs this year, Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. is expecting a higher attendance rate at this years events.
The BioResearch Product Faire™ Event at the University of Colorado Boulder brings you to a richly funded research market
The 16th Annual BioResearch Product Faire™ Event is on June 18th at University of Colorado, Boulder. University of Colorado, Boulder has long been dedicated to life science research and attracted a huge amount of research funding this year.
There are some facts about the University of Colorado, Boulder that you cannot afford to miss:
- The University of Colorado Boulder received $16 million from the NIH by May 2014.
- Each year the University of Colorado spends more than $450 million on research.
The BioResearch Product Faire™ Event on the Anschutz Medical Campus Brings You More Health Care Professionals
The vast majority of research at the University of Colorado, Anschutz Medical Campus is dedicated to health sciences. Participating in the BioResearch Product Faire™ Event at the UC Anschutz Medical Campus on June 19th 2014 will help you network with more research professionals in health and clinical care fields.
Facts on the University of Colorado, Anschutz Medical Center marketplace:
- More than $370 million in research and training grants and contracts is awarded to researchers in UC Anschutz Medical Campus.
- More than $55 million was awarded by the NIH to UC Anschutz Medical Campus in 2014.
- On May 19th 2014, UC Anschutz Medical Campus received a $2.6 million grant for improvement of treatment of pediatric stroke.
NJH: Increase your Lab Supply Sales in A Prestigious Research Institution
National Jewish Health Center spends $19.6 million on purchasing laboratory supplies each year. More than a 12% increase in non-federal grant revenues and large grant awards received from the Colorado Health Foundation and the Patient-centered Outcomes Research Institute make National Jewish Health Center an attractive research market in Colorado.
There are more BioResearch Product Faire™ Events available at different institutions across the nation. Please read the National Show Schedule for 2014.