Conferences, Pre-conference Symposia, Courses - San Diego, CA, United States
Drug Discovery Chemistry is the leading discovery event in medicinal chemistry. Focused on novel small molecules as therapeutic targets, with a strong emphasis on a chemistry-based approach, this unique event brings together top experts with backgrounds in medicinal chemistry, biochemistry and life sciences to discuss cutting-edge research in the important areas of:
- Fragment-Based Drug Design: From Discovery to Lessons Learned
- Targeting Inflammation: Small Molecule Approaches
- Kinase Inhibitor Chemistry: Charting the Chemical Space
- Protein-Protein Interactions as Drug Targets
- Anti-Virals: Small Molecule Candidates
- Computation and Structure Based GPCR Drug Design
Tuesday, April 16, 2013 to Saturday, April 18, 2013
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa, San Diego, CA, United States
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.