Ohio BioResearch Product Faire™
Virtual Event: Thursday, October 14, 2021
Attendance is free for science professionals.
Click on the button below on 10/14
from 10am - 3pm to enter virtual event
- Find new lab products
- Discover improved analytical equipment
- Learn about new research techniques
- Network with other researchers and outside science professionals
- Publish your work faster
A nearly $30 million grant from the NIH will fund research by UC College of Medicine’s Department of Emergency Medicine to examine the effectiveness of combination therapies implementing tissue plasminogen activator.
• 2019 Total R&D Expenditures: $529,796,000
• 2019 Life Science R&D Expenditures: $437,494,000
• Ranked 36th in Life Science R&D Expenditures
• 2020 Total NIH funding: $88,481,757
Exhibitors: If you are interested in marketing your life science solutions and increasing scientific product sales at life science marketing events closer to home, we encourage you to view our virtual events: