Is your lab supply company looking for ways to contact researchers who are in need of new equipment, but may be too busy or not allowed to meet in the laboratory? Lab suppliers can still meet with active researchers on campus by promoting products at life science events by Biotechnology Calendar Inc.
Selling products in Philadelphia has never been easier than with Biotechnology Calendar, Inc.’s annual BioResearch Product Faire™ event at Thomas Jefferson University. Lab suppliers will find a fantastic venue and life science marketplace full of interested and engaging researchers by participating in this popular event.
Thomas Jefferson University researchers will attend this event, who are conducting active research in life science fields and occupy leading research facilities, including:
- Farber Institute for Neuroscience
- Center for Translational Medicine
- Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center
- The Daniel Baugh Institute for Functional Genomics/Computational Biology
- Jefferson Vaccine Center
- Jefferson Coordinating Center for Clinical Research
Together with the various life science departments at TJU, these facilities are home to over 5,000 faculty, researchers, and clinicians who received 157 grants from the NIH, totaling $48.89 million in research funding YTD in 2015. Below we have highlighted a few of the notable contributions to various life science departments at TJU. For a full list of departments and funding, visit the NIH website.
2015 NIH Life Science Funding at Thomas Jefferson University:
- Biochemistry - 16 awards, $4.6 million
- Internal Medicine – 20 awards, $5.9 million
- Microbiology - 37 awards, $13.4 million
- Pathology - 20 awards, $7.4 million
- Neurosciences - 16 awards, $4.5 million
- Radiation-Diagnostic/Oncology – 7 awards, $2.2 million
This event puts vendors in touch with hundreds of active scientists, researchers, clinicians and lab professionals from TJU and surrounding areas. BioResearch Product Faire™ Events offer value, comfort, convenience and popularity, which allow vendors to:
- Generate new sales leads and on-site sales at the show
- Boost company image and increase brand visibility in the life science industry
- Meet hundreds of active and well-funded researchers from leading laboratories all over the U.S.
- Learn what the competition is offering to potential customers
- Introduce new products and services in a rapidly expanding market
- Demonstrate products and services to a target audience full of professionals, decision-makers, and lab product end-users
- Educate target audiences about exciting and profitable new advances in lab supplies and biotechnology
Complete the form below, or contact Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. today to find more information, such as the BioResearch Product Faire™ schedule, what is included with exhibitor spaces, or other ways to promote your participation in the show. Early registration rates apply, so take this opportunity to participate in one of the industry’s leading events at the:
For more information on marketing your products directly to researchers in the TJU life science marketplace, click below: