Researchers across the country are looking for greener, friendlier techniques and supplies to use in their science research. Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. is inviting lab product and service companies to showcase the newest green products to researchers at our upcoming 2013 event series. Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. will provide additional visibility for green product companies in a separate section at our events, thus allowing life science researchers to see the newest, greenest, and friendliest products for their use in their current research programs.
Looking at the results from past event surveys, we found that researchers are willing to pay a little more for environmentally friendly products.
Be a Green Featured Laboratory Product supplier in our Green Chem Event Section!
Researchers are looking for greener products in every lab product and service category, including:
- Capital Equipment
- Cell Culture Products & Services
- Cell Sorting
- Chemicals - Organic & Inorganic
- Computer Software & Data Analysis
- DNA Sequencing Service
- DNA Synthesis Equipment & Supplies
- Drug Discovery
- Electrophoresis Equipment & Supplies
- Enzymes/Protein Expression Kits
- Flow Cytometry
- General Lab Equipment & Supplies
- Glassware & Plastic Ware
- Genomics Products & Services
- Imaging Systems - Gel Documentation
- Immunology & Biological Reagents
- Inhibitors of Enzyme Activities
- Incubators, Ovens, Stirrers & Shakers
- Laboratory Analytical Equipment
- Lab Animals - Services & Transgenics
- Laboratory Consumables
- Magnetic Separation
- Micro-Array Services & Supplies
- Molecular Biology Products & Services
- Oligonucleotides & Custom DNA Synthesis
- PCR Equipment & Supplies
- Pipette Service, and Tips
- Protein & Peptide Synthesis & Analysis
- Proteomics Products & Services
- RNAi Products
- Stem Cell Products and Services
- Water Purification & Filtration
Take the green path and grow your lab supply business.
Lab supply companies are exploring ways to meet the demand for greener products. first steps often include becoming internally green and reducing the environmental footprint internally by using less energy, recycling, using renewable energy sources, reducing waste, and implementing other internal green practices. Taking it a step further many are starting to create greener laboratory products that when used provide a lower impact on the environment than products available in the past
We invite you to look at how your company is makiing strides in producing greener chemistry products for laboratory research, and to post what you are doing in the comment section below so that we can share your efforts with our readers.
Green Inside Green Outside
Join these companies and Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. by stepping into the future and creating a greener environmental footprint. At our events, we are highlighting green products with a separate area dedicated to green products and green chem. Join us today and exhibit your newest technologies that showcase the use of greener laboratory products and give researchers the green products, that they are requesting.