Conference - Banff, Alberta, Canada
The conference will:
• Bring the cellular and humoral factions together to work on a holistic approach to HIV vaccination encompassing induction of antibodies to prevent infection, a safety net of CD8 T-cell responses to control viral replication in those hosts that do become infected, and CD4 T cell help for both effector arms;
• Seek a better understanding of the interplay of innate immune responses and the resulting adaptive response, as well as the signals that are crucial for the induction of long-lasting memory responses;
• Inspire attendees to tackle design of the next generation of HIV vaccines.
• Portals of Entry and Sites of Dissemination (Joint)
• Programming Durable Immunity
• Inducing Protective Immunity
• Tackling Global HIV Diversity
• Novel Mechanisms for Vaccine-Induced Protection
• Engineering Protective Immune Responses
• From Concepts to Implementation
• Cellular and Genetic Therapies for HIV/AIDS (Joint)
Organization: Keystone Symposia on Molecular and Cellular Biology
(Courtesy of Keystone Symposia logo, via biomeeter.com)
Sun, Mar 09, 2014 - Fri, Mar 14, 2014
Fairmont Banff Springs
Banff, Alberta, Canada
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.