Spotlight on Science Meetings, Conferences and Events brings you information on the following event:Compliance Global 2017 FDA Regulation, 3D Printing and Medical DevicesOverview
This webinar on 3D printing will cover FDA's expectations regarding the design, manufacture, testing and approval of 3D printing medical devices.
Why Should You Attend
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is responsible for the approval of medical devices in the United States of America. Today 3D printing is used in a wide variety of applications, even for the manufacture of medical devices. So what are FDA’s current thoughts regarding the approval of 3D printed medical devices?
Areas Covered in this Webinar
An Introduction to 3D Printing (includes brief history, applications, types of 3D printers, 3D printing process, terminology, advantages and challenges)
- An Introduction to Medical Devices & Overview of Medical Device Regulation in USA (what are medical devices, medical device classes and types of medical device submissions to US FDA)
- 3D Printing of Medical Devices & FDA’s current thoughts (including technical design, manufacture and testing considerations for approval)
In this medical device compliance training, medical device manufacturers, software developers, engineers, validation experts, 3D printing raw material manufacturers and suppliers, regulatory and quality professionals, will be informed of FDA’s expectations regarding the design, manufacture and testing of 3D printed medical devices. Those interested in 3D printing technology will be well briefed too.
Who Will Benefit
The following professionals from the Medical Device industry will benefit from this training:
- Product management
- Software developers and vendors
- Validation experts
- 3D printing raw material manufacturers and suppliers
- Regulatory and quality professionals
- Anyone interested in 3D printing technology and / or medical devices
- See more at: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700723/RachelleDSouza/medical-device-compliance-training/1#sthash.YTjpnLcW.dpuf