Spotlight on Science Meetings, Conferences and Events brings you information on the following event: Exl's Proactive GCP Compliance Conference
Exl’s Proactive GCP Compliance conference continues to act as the annual forum for senior-level clinical quality and clinical operations executives to gather, learn and discuss strategies to achieve and maintain global GCP compliance. Join us to learn how to effectively build quality risk management approaches into your clinical operations to optimize research, maintain GCP compliance, contain costs and ensure patient safety.
- Recognizing that many commonplace methodologies and practices in GMP achieve the same end results needed for GCP and can be repurposed and effectively implemented in the clinical space
- Evaluating effective vendor auditing approaches and how they can be used in GCP
- Incorporating methodologies for identifying deviations and assigning risk levels and applying those methodologies to protocol review
- Designing a training approach that focuses on high-risk areas
- Walking through the CAPA methodology and applying similar processes to CAPAs in GCP operations
This conference is designed for professionals from pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies; CROs; and other clinical trial service providers.
Sonesta Philadelphia Rittenhouse Square
April 5, 2017 to April 7, 2017