Conference - Corvallis, OR, United States
Diet and Optimum Health 2015 will emphasize dietary and lifestyle approaches to improving human health and preventing or treating disease, including dietary supplements, micronutrients, and antioxidants. The target audience includes scientists and health professionals in biochemistry, nutrition, preventive medicine, public health, endocrinology, cardiology, oncology, and gerontology. We anticipate a strong scientific look at the cutting edge of nutrition research. The program features these individual sessions:
- Vitamin E: A Critical Nutrient for Development and Health
- Extending Healthspan: Basic Concepts, Underlying Mechanisms and Role of Diet and Lifestyle (a one-day symposium)
- Cancer Chemoprevention: Celebrating the Life and Work of George Bailey
- Free Public Session: LPI's Rx for Health: The Role of Diet, Micronutrients, and Dietary Supplements in Human Health and Disease
- Organization: Linus Pauling Institute, Oregon State University
Wed, Sep 09, 2015 - Sat, Sep 12, 2015
CH2M Hill Alumni Center
Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon, United States
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.