The University of Chicago conducts research backed by over $400 million in annual funding, and $200 million in annual R&D expenditures.
Researchers from University of Chicago occupy over 140 research centers and institutions,
Leading life science research Centers and Institutes at U of Chicago include:
- Bioengineering Institute for Advanced Surgery and Endoscopy
- Biostatistics Laboratory
- Brain Research Imaging Center
- Bucksbaum Institute for Clinical Excellence
- Cardiac Center
- Center for Comprehensive Care and Research on Memory Disorders
- Center for EPR Imaging in Vivo Physiology
- Center for Global Health
- Center for Integrative Neuroscience and Neuroengineering
- Institute for Biophysical Dynamics
- Institute for Cardiovascular Research
- Institute for Genomics and Systems Biology
- Institute for Molecular Pediatric Sciences
- University of Chicago Celiac Disease Center.
This popular annual BioResearch Product Faire™ at University of Chicago event can help your company gain traction in the Chicago area by allowing you to promote your lab supplies at a popular, one-day, on-campus event that is occupied by qualified and well-funded professional leads.
- With $297 million dollars worth of research expenditures, U Chicago is consistently in the top 75 US institutions for research expenditures.
- Ludwig Cancer Research gifted $90 million to the University of Chicago for research on cancer metastasis.
- Four federal agencies—NIH, the National Science Foundation, the Food and Drug Administration, and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency—have committed more than $110 million to the BRAIN Initiative research project being conducted at U Chicago for fiscal year 2014.
- The University of Chicago received $450 million in sponsored research funding in fiscal year 2013.
- In October of 2014 the University of Chicago’s new Chicago Innovation Exchange (CIE) opened its 17,000-square foot main space on 53rd St.
Researchers from U of Chicago have the funding and necessity to purchase new lab supplies for 2016. Why waste time traveling from campus to campus and lab-to-lab in search of active purchasers, when you can join one venue full of scientists who are already engaged and ready to speak about their needs?
If your lab supply company is interested in a busy research marketplace designed to showcase your latest biotech and lab supplies, consider exhibiting at the:
Back by popular demand, this event will host The University of Chicago’s leading researchers that are interested in meeting with the industry’s leading lab equipment suppliers. Early registration rates apply, so take this opportunity today to reserve your exhibit space.
To join the leading researchers and scientists from University of Chicago at this exclusive biotechnology tradeshow event, click below:
Want to sell lab equipment at life science marketing events closer to home? View our 2016 events calendar: