Science funding information is power for your sales team.
If your company is actively selling new or improved lab equipment, supplies or services to the academic life science research marketplace, these recent funding blogs can give your sales reps an edge in terms of knowing where to focus, and what to talk about with researchers in the territories they cover.
Science Market Update: recent posts
- UC Davis Researchers Receive $1.5M to Study Immune Cells for Tumor Treatment
- UMass Researcher Granted $2.3M to Study Tuberculosis
- Biomedical News: Charlie’s Law Opens Opportunities for Stem Cell Treatments in Texas
- Scientific Sales at Washington University, St. Louis
- Rockefeller U: NIH Research Funding May Lead to “Universal” Flu Vaccine
- Mt. Sinai Receives $2.2M for TBI Research
- UCSF: New MS Therapy Coming Soon Thanks to NIH & Foundation Research Funding
- UMinn: Top Funded Research Projects Right Now
- UCSD Scientists Fight Brain Cancer with the Zika Virus
- UPitt Establishing Comprehensive Ovarian Biology Research Institute with Assistance from $3M Grant
Science Marketing professionals and sales reps can subscribe to the Science Market Update Blog at no charge by clicking the button below:
Looking for information on nationwide scientific events?