Did you know that the science community at the University of California, Davis Medical Center is one of the West Coast’s top medical research facilities, and is an active consumer of millions of dollars in lab equipment and supplies annually?
Funding facts for UC Davis:
1. In 2014, the UC Davis Health System received over $220M in external research funding.
2. The university provides 225 scientists with $85M in cancer research funding.
3. Researchers were granted $53M in awards towards stem cell research.
4. The university was ranked among America’s best medical schools by U.S. News & World Report.
5. The university has nearly 1,000 basic science, translational and clinical research studies in progress.
6. New $10M grant will fund the Schizophrenia Research at UC Davis.
Life science professionals at this UC Davis Medical Center are well-funded and eager to purchase the best new tools and technologies to fill their laboratories. You are invited to join other top lab suppliers and chemical supply companies in exhibiting at the upcoming UC Davis Medical Center life science marketing event in June.
Click below or call 530-272-6675 today to reserve a space at this lucrative market.