Symposium - Prague, Czech Republic
The symposium is organized as a joint event of the Society for Histochemistry and COST NANONET Action.
The symposium will focus on Intermediate Filaments in Health & Disease.
Scientific topics cover:
- Regulation of IF Assembly and Dynamics in Vivo and in Vitro
- IF Associated Proteins and Regulatory Crosstalk in a Cell
- Cytoskeletal IF Structure, Mechanical Properties and Mechanotransduction
- IFs in Disease and Pathological Diagnostics
- Nuclear Lamins, Chromatin, Nuclear Architecture and Laminopathies
- IFs of the Nervous System: Function and Aggregation in Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Novel Sample Preparation and Imaging Techniques for IF Studies
- Free Topics Session
The main idea of the symposium is to bring together internationally recognized experts, young researchers and students so they can exchange and share their experiences, new ideas and research results about all aspects of IFs structure and functions.
(Courtesy of Intermediate filament cytoskeleton of the liver in health and disease, via biomedsearch.com)
Tue, Jun 11, 2013 - Fri, Jun 14, 2013
Institute of Molecular Genetics AS CR, v.v.i.
Videnska 1083, Prague 4, Czech Republic
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.