Conference - University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
• Evolutionary origins and fetal programing of obesity
• Genetic determinants of obesity
• Role of adipose tissue in metabolic health
• Brain circuitry underlying energy balance
• Gastrointestinal peptides influencing hunger and satiety
• Metabolic disease treatment: 2012 and beyond
This meeting will cover the latest news and developments from within the fields of obesity and provide opportunities to present along with plenty of chance to network and take part in discussions at the drinks receptions and evening dinners.
(Courtesy of http://www.abcam.com/)
Sun, Apr 14, 2013 - Tue, Apr 16, 2013
Fitzwilliam College, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.