There are only 3 spaces left to exhibit and promote products at Biotechnology Calendar, Inc.’s upcoming BioResearch Product Faire™ event... Don't miss out on this opportunity to promote your products to some of Michigan's best and brightest scientists!
The 5th Annual BioResearch Product Faire™ will be held at Michigan State University in East Lansing on July 22, 2015. This popular event attracts hundreds of active Michigan researchers, scientists and educators every year looking for the latest biotechnologies and lab supplies.
Last year, lab supply and biotech vendors at this event met with 234 active life science professionals interested in new tools and technologies. Nearly 25% of these attendees were professors, post docs, and purchasing agents. That means 1 out of every 4 visitors had the power to directly purchase new biotech products and services.
When looking for new life science marketing opportunities, consider Michigan State University - with strong research and education programs supported by both public and private sources.
Recent Funding Statistics from MSU:
- MSU’s 2013 Life Science R & D Expenditures: 49th Ranked = $258,895,000
- 2014 NIH Funding: 96th Ranked = $46,449,818
- MSU scientists will lead a $14.1 million initiative to increase understanding of how dioxins affect human health.
- MSU’s College of Human Medicine received a $9 million grant from the Charles Stewart Mott Foundation to expand its public health program.
- Michigan State University received a $5.8 million grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to help prevent bacterial diseases in Africa.
Listen to what a vendor from last year’s BioResearch Product Faire™ had to say about their experience:
“This show exceeded my expectations for service of exhibit, customer traffic, and number of quality leads. -Very professional and caring staff that knows what they are doing. There was not a bad seat in the house, all vendors were in a good location.” ~2014 MSU exhibitor
The Michigan State University event has sold out every year for the last 4 years and we are expecting another sold-out show this year. Act now to reserve your space in one of the best-run and most popular life science tradeshows in the nation.
For more information about participating in the 5th Annual BioResearch Product Faire™ event in East Lansing, Michigan on July 22, click the appropriate link below: