Finding quality sales leads a hair raising experience? Life science trade shows may be the answer!
In today's market, maximizing your scientific sales and marketing efforts is crucial to securing quality leads and generating sales. In addition to national trade shows, lab visits, email, etc., on-campus life science trade shows offer an opportunity to meet with researchers who are at the forefront of today's life science breakthroughs.
To obtain quality laboratory sales leads, your marketing mix should include on-campus life science trade shows that allow you to:
- Engage a captive audience attending the life science trade show to learn about the latest products and services available for their work.
- Make face-to-face contact with life science researchers in a relaxed, low-key environment.
- Lower your ROI costs by eliminating the need for extensive cold calls and lab visits where your presence may be viewed as intrusive.
- Establish and continue long-term relationships with your client base.
- Gain market visibility and brand your company and products by interacting with decision-makers, influencers, and end-users of your products and services.
- Introduce and demonstrate new products and services.
- Further your face-to-face contact by setting up follow up appointments with pre-qualified leads.
Biotechnology Calendar Inc. has been offering on campus life science trade shows for the past 18 years at top-rated universities. To learn more visit: