BioResearch Product Faire™
Virtual Event: Thursday, October 21, 2021
Attendance is free for science professionals.
Click on the button below on 10/21
from 10am - 3pm to enter virtual event
- Find new lab products
- Discover improved analytical equipment
- Learn about new research techniques
- Network with other researchers and outside science professionals
- Publish your work faster
The increase in faculty grant applicants and productivity amongst Emory faculty has made it possible for the university to receive over a half billion dollars in external funding for five consecutive years.
• Total R&D Expenditures: $794.93M
• Life Science R&D Expenditures: $727.3M
• Ranked 18th in Life Science Expenditures
• Total NIH funding: $507.55M
Exhibitors: If you are interested in marketing your life science solutions and increasing scientific product sales at life science marketing events closer to home, we encourage you to view our virtual events: