Jefferson, BioResearch Product Faire™
Virtual Event: Thursday, August 20, 2020
Attendance is free for science professionals.
Click on the button below on 8/20
Learn about new research techniques and technologies
Researchers at Jefferson University are working hard to develop vaccines in an effort to fight some of the world’s toughest viruses and cancers. Back in 2017, Jefferson University was awarded a $30 million five-year contract over a five-year period to research safe vaccination solutions. Since then, university researchers have been developing strategies to find life changing answers to these global issues
- Find new lab products
- Improved analytical equipment
- Learn about new research techniques
- Network with other researchers and outside science professionals
U PENN is NOW a $942 Million Research Marketplace
University of Pennsylvania
Virtual BioResearch Product Faire™ Event
August 21, 2020
- 2016 Life Science R & D Expenditures: 2nd Ranked = $942,243,000.
- The NIH awarded UPenn $478,866,008 in total life science research funding in 2016.
- A $27 million Center for Advanced Cellular Therapies recently opened at the UPenn Medical Campus. 24,000 sqft of the facility will be dedicated to research laboratories and cell therapy manufacturing.
- The University of Pennsylvania received a $24 million, five-year, grant to establish a Science and Technology Center (STC) focused on researching the way cells exert and are influenced by the physical forces in their environment.
- Jon & Mindy Grey gifted $21 million to the Basser Center for BRCA at Penn's Abramson Cancer Center.
We hope to see you there!