Southern California BioResearch Product Faire™
Virtual Event: Wednesday, September 29, 2021
Attendance is free for science professionals.
Click on the button below on 9/29
from 10am - 3pm to enter virtual event
- Find new lab products
- Discover improved analytical equipment
- Learn about new research techniques
- Network with other researchers and outside science professionals
- Publish your work faster
UC San Diego Clinical and Translational Research Institute was awarded over $9 million by NCATS in 2021. The Institute has received $60 million in NIH funds since 2015.
• 2019 Total R&D Expenditures: $1.35B
• Ranked 6th in Total R&D Expenditures
• 2019 Life Science R&D Expenditures: $819.17M
• 2020 NIH Funding: $524.98M
Exhibitors: If you are interested in marketing your life science solutions and increasing scientific product sales at life science marketing events closer to home, we encourage you to view our virtual events: