Conference - Singapore
Select Biosciences South East Asia is pleased to present The Clinical Applications of Stem Cells.
Having successfully run an allied event for the last two years in Palm Desert, California, USA, we look forward to bringing the subject matter to Singapore.
We aim to bring together researchers and clinicians focusing on translating basic discoveries in the stem cells field into applications for regenerative medicine and cellular therapy. We will also be looking specifically into how the global regulatory agencies view the translational efforts.
The meeting will run over two full days, with presentations from clinicians, regulatory bodies, academia and industry, leading into panel discussions each afternoon to cover the points raised during the earlier sessions.
Attending this conference will provide you with a detailed overview of the current research, clinical practices and regulatory requirements in this rapidly developing field.
We look forward to welcoming you to the event.
We are currently accepting abstracts in the following areas;
- Adult Stem Cells for Cellular Therapy
- Adipose-derived Stem Cells
- Clinical Translational Applications with Pluripotent Stem Cells
- Umbilical Cord Blood-derived Stem Cells
- Cosmetic Surgery and Associated Applications
- Wound and Burn Healing
- Dental Applications
- Orthopaedic Applications
- Veterinary Applications of Stem Cells
- Current State of the Science
- Research vs. Clinical Challenges in Stem Cell Translation
- Regulatory Landscape and Ethical Considerations
- Disease Classes Addressed and Current Status of Ongoing Clinical Trials
- The Path to Commercialization
- Organization: Select Biosciences South East Asia Pte. Ltd.
For mroe information click here: http://selectbiosciences.com/conferences/index.aspx?conf=CASC2015
Thu, Feb 26, 2015 - Fri, Feb 27, 2015
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.