Course - Salsbury Cove, United States
This new course brings together leading scientists and students to study fundamental questions in regeneration biology and practical applications using extensive hands-on laboratories. Scientific core access includes Animal Resources, Bioinformatics, Microscopy, and Instrumentation. This course features extensive incorporation of comparative bioinformatics to identify key common regenerative signatures between species.
Course enrollment includes full-registration to our Comparative Biology of Tissue Repair, Regeneration, and Aging Symposium.
Senior graduate students, postdocs, and junior faculty are encouraged to apply.In this dynamic environment, each student will:
- examine, characterize and compare regenerative potential across a wide array of species;
- gain practical guidance regarding animal care, handling and husbandry;
- combine microsurgical methods with state of the art molecular analysis; and
- join a growing network of colleagues studying regeneration.
- Organization: MDI Biological Laboratory
Sun, Jun 21, 2015 - Tue, Jul 07, 2015
MDI Biological Laboratory
159 Old Bar Harbor Road, Salsbury Cove, United States
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.