Oregon BioResearch Product Faire™
Virtual Event: Thursday, June 10, 2021
Attendance is free for science professionals.
Click on the button below on 06/10
from 10am - 3pm to enter virtual event
- Find new lab products
- Discover improved analytical equipment
- Learn about new research techniques
- Network with other researchers and outside science professionals
- Publish your work faster
Oregon State University receives more than 60 percent of the federal and private research funding given to the Oregon University System. The College of Agricultural Sciences received an additional $11 million and is rated number one nationally for the frequency with which peer scientists in published studies cite its research.
- 2018 Total R&D Expenditures: $272.4M
- Ranked 87th in Total R&D Expenditures
- 2018 Life Science R&D Expenditures: $135.5M
- 2020 Total NIH funding: $22.4M
Exhibitors: If you are interested in marketing your life science solutions and increasing scientific product sales at life science marketing events closer to home, we encourage you to view our virtual events: