BioResearch Product Faire™
Virtual Event: Tuesday, October 5, 2021
Attendance is free for science professionals.
Click on the button below on 10/5
from 10am - 3pm to enter virtual event
- Find new lab products
- Discover improved analytical equipment
- Learn about new research techniques
- Network with other researchers and outside science professionals
- Publish your work faster
Indiana University researchers received $2.3M in 2020 from the NIH, with the goal of enabling discovery of new markers for the diagnosis and treatment of autoimmune disease.
• 2019 Total R&D Expenditures: $668.16M
• 2019 Life Science R&D Expenditures: $470.58M
• Ranked 34th in Life Science R&D Expenditures
• 2020 Total NIH funding: $38.1M
Exhibitors: If you are interested in marketing your life science solutions and increasing scientific product sales at life science marketing events closer to home, we encourage you to view our virtual events: