Did you know that the University of California, Davis is one of the west coast’s top medical research facilities, and is an active consumer of millions of dollars in lab equipment and supplies annually?
As a leading medical research institution, University of California, Davis receives hundreds of millions of dollars in funding for important research every year. For example:
- UC Davis was granted over $704 million in research funding in FY 2013-14, and spent over $713 million on R&D
- UC Davis has almost 1,000 basic science, translational, and clinical research studies currently in progress.
- In 2014, the University of California, Davis Health System received over $220 million in external research funding.
- UC Davis recently provided 225 scientists with $85 million in research funding to improve cancer care.
- UC Davis researchers were recently granted $53 million in awards towards stem cell research.
Biotechnology and lab supply vendors interested in gaining traction in this expansive medical research system will be attending the 17th Semiannual BioResearch Product Faire™ Event at The UC Davis Medical Center on January 28, 2016.
This popular event is free to life science researchers, and hosts hundreds annually in search of lab supplies, networking, free catering, door prizes and more…all in a comfortable on-campus setting that is most convenient for both researchers and vendors.
By exhibiting at the 17th Semiannual BioResearch Product Faire™, your lab supply company will benefit from:
- Extensive product exposure to the active and decision-making medical researchers of UC Davis.
- Thousands of marketing impressions made on your behalf before, during and after the show.
- Exceptional value derived from affordable exhibit spaces and high quality leads.
Last year, the BioResearch Product Faire™ at The UC Davis Medical Center hosted over 300 attendees from 16 different research buildings and 25 on-campus departments - including lab managers, purchasing agents, and medical researchers from a variety of disciplines.
Can your sales team benefit from meeting with hundreds of the medical researchers, healthcare professionals and clinicians from UC Davis, who are looking for new tools and technologies to add to their laboratories?
If so, contact Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. today, or click below to participate in this lucrative life science marketplace. Early Registration rates apply, so act now to add extra value to your exhibitor space.