Are you a life science researcher in San Francisco interested in discovering new lab supplies that are available to help with your lab work? Would you like to learn about new lab supply companies to see what they have to offer? Would you like to network with more than 250 fellow researchers in San Francisco to learn about their work?
We invite you to attend the 10th Semiannual Biotechnology Vendor Showcase™ Event at the University of California, San Francisco, Mission Bay on February 26, 2015 from 10:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
At the Biotechnology Vendor Showcase™ Event, researchers, lab managers, PI's, professors, purchasing agents, post docs, grad students and other lab staff are able to meet face-to-face with sales reps from more than 30 companies to learn about the supplies and services these companies offer. These lab supply vendors from around the country bring their lab equipment to Mission Bay to make it convenient for you, the researchers, to see what new supplies are available and find products that will help with your research.
Researchers at the event are able to:
- Save time by learning about different products from numerous companies all in one place, by speaking face-to-face with sales reps from a variety of lab supply companies.
- Save money by comparing products and prices amongst more than 30 different lab supply companies. You can also try different samples of products to see what is best suited to your needs in the lab.
- Move your research forward by finding necessary tools and solutions for what you need. By speaking with many new companies, you can also find new solutions to your problems that you did not previously know were available to you.
- Publish your work sooner by saving lab time and finding more efficient solutions to your work.
- Network with more than 200 other San Francisco area researchers to learn about their work. The 9th Semiannual event in June, 2014 attracted 214 attendees from 54 research departments and 26 on-campus buildings. With such a wide variety of departments and buildings represented, this event provides a great environment to interact with other researchers and make new connections while learning about what different labs have been working on.
While you walk around and explore the products available, you also have access to a free, fully catered lunch buffet that includes pizzas, sandwiches, fruits and veggies, coffee, tea, and lemonade. These delicious offerings are available throughout the entire event, from 10:00-2:30. Grab a few friends and stop by the event to eat and learn.
Along with complimentary food, there will also be door prizes and giveaways available. Everyone who attends will be eligible to enter for the chance to win an iPad Air. The early-birds who attend the event will be able to get a new, popular Science Ninja t-shirt. Researchers love coming to the event every year to get a new shirt to add to their Science Ninja collection. Other small goodies will also be given away at the door prize table.
Researchers are encouraged to pre-register for the February 26, 2015 event online. You can either register at the door or register online in advance. Bring a printout of your online registration to skip the line and get into the event quicker.
To pre-register for this event, visit the link below: