Did you know that the University of Pittsburgh is ranked 7th in the nation for life science R&D expenditures and is an active consumer of millions of dollars in lab equipment and supplies annually?
University of Pittsburgh BioResearch Product Faire™ Event – 6/16/16
1. In 2014, University of Pittsburgh spent over $722M in life science.
2. The university’s cancer institute has been renewed for another $25.6M, five-year grant by the National Cancer Institute.
3. The Institute for Transfusion Medicine pledged $15M over the next ten years to support research at Pitt’s Vascular Medicine Institute.
4. The university’s cancer institute also received $10.9M over the next five years to study thyroid cancer.
5. Research at the university recently received $10M, over five years, in laboratory and clinical research funding from the National Institute of Mental Health for studies focused on schizophrenia.
Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. invites you to join other lab suppliers in bringing the best new tools and technologies to Pittsburgh researchers at the upcoming University of Pittsburgh life science marketing event this June. Please call Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. today if you’d like to reserve one of the last few spaces available at this event.