Ohio State University is one of the largest academic research institutions in the country, ranking 19th in the nation for total R&D. This fall, life science research product suppliers will have the opportunity to meet with Columbus researchers who are active consumers of millions of dollars in lab equipment supplies annually:
5 Life Science Research Vendors Should Consider Exhibiting at the 2016 BCI BioResearch Product Faire™
1. OSU's CBEC Building opened in 2015. This $126M research building expanded lab space to 225,000 sq. ft. for researchers specializing in energy, nano / bioscience technology, and the environment.
2. The University's Medical Center received a $100M grant from the Health Resources & Services Administration to bring the total budget for construction on the James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute to $850M.
3. The University’s Comprehensive Cancer Center was awarded a five-year, $11.3M Specialized Program of Research Excellence grant.
4. $4.7M through 4 separate NIH grants was awarded to support the Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center.
5. An Ohio State researcher received $1.3M in NIH grants for research on Ankyrin-B, a critical regulator of membrane protein targeting, and its dysfunctional forms resulting in severe human arrhythmia.
Ohio State University BioResearch Product Faire™ Event – 10/6/16
"I enjoyed great food, great products, and great conversations with vendors to determine what products we need in the lab."
- D. A., Ohio State University BCI event
"There was a great selection of vendors and products. It was nice to be able to speak with several reps in one location."
- A. S., Ohio State University BCI event
"It was the best show I attended this year."
- N. S., Ohio State University BCI event
Call Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. today and let us help introduce your lab and chemical supply products to the well funded researchers in the Columbus market!
For exhibitors interested in purchasing vendor space at the Columbus event:
For researchers interested in attending the Columbus Event: