Symposium - Wadi-Musa, Jordan
The Symposium will focus on recent advances in all aspects related to medicinal plants. The program will include a plenary sessions with invited speakers and sessions with submitted papers related to the following subjects:
- The pharmacological activities of medicinal plants and their extracts.
- The ethno-pharmacological studies on medicinal plants.
- Medicinal Plants and their ingredients in Cosmetology.
- The use of medicinal plants as food additives in food recipes.
- Medicinal plants as bio-indicators and heavy metals accumulators.
- Standardization and quality control of herbal medicinal products.
- Organic and conventional cultivation of medicinal plants.
- Climate change and ethno-botanical sources.
- Impact of cultivation and gathering of medicinal plants on biodiversity.
- Industrial utilization of medicinal plants and trends of the herbal pharmaceutical market.
- Medicinal plants in ethno-veterinary practice and animal nutrition.
- The use of extracts from medicinal plants as part of Integrated Pest Management Programs.
Wed, Nov 21, 2012 - Fri, Nov 23, 2012
Beit Zaman Hotel & Resort
Petra - Jordan, Wadi-Musa, Jordan
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.