Conference - Snowbird, UT, United States
The conference will:
• Accelerate the targeting of many more G Protein-Coupled Receptors than are currently being harnessed by the pharmaceutical industry for treating cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, neurological disorders and cancer;
• Bring together experts from pharmacology, neurobiology, metabolism, cell biology, structural biology, drug design and industrial pharma research;
• Improve knowledge and understanding of structural data through the joint pairing with the meeting on “Frontiers of Structural Biology,” which will share keynote addresses and two plenary sessions with this meeting.
• Cutting-Edge Biophysics to Study Membrane Protein Conformational Changes (Joint)
• Family C and Frizzled GPCRs
• Family B GPCRs
• New Insights into GPCR Signaling
• Activation of GPCRs and G Proteins
• Targeting GPCRs in Cancer and Inflammation
• Targeting GPCRs Involved in the Treatment of Diseases of the Central Nervous System
• Structure and Dynamics of GPCRs
Organization: Keystone Symposia on Molecular and Cellular Biology
(Courtesy of G protein-coupled receptor, via fossilmuseum.net)
Sun, Mar 30, 2014 - Fri, Apr 04, 2014
Snowbird, Utah, United States
If you'd like to ask a question or post a comment about this talk please do so below.
This seminar posting is brought to you by Biotechnology Calendar, Inc. providing access to research information and research tools for nearly 20 years. Visit our Science Market Update Blog for current science funding and market information or see our schedule of upcoming science research laboratory product shows.