Within the course of this month, we will be hosting New York’s Rockefeller University 15th Semiannual BioResearch Product Faire™ Vendor Showcase Event. It is expected to attract 300-400 of New York's top life science researchers.
At last years 2012 Rockefeller University BioResearch Product Faire™ Event, everyone seemedto do very well and were pleased with the outcome. By the exhibiotor surveys that were taken, we found that on average:
- Each exhibitor had 64 Rockefeller researchers stop by their table
- Of the average visitors, the participating lab suppliers reported an average of 13 excellent leads
- The average product value of products demonstrated at this event was $5,450
The Rockefeller BioResearch Product Faire™ attracted scientists and researchers seeking lab products and new technologies for their research projects. Over 400 researchers came to the event, with the following top five most active departments being represented:
- 36 from the Cancer Genetics Department
- 67 from the Cell Biology Department
- 34 from the Immunology Department
- 40 from the Molecular Biology Department
- 31 from the Neuroscience Department
Consider these recent Rockefeller research funding statistics:
- 2012 NIH Funding- $70M
- The NSF Funding was $844K
Rockefeller University, which is known as the birthplace of American Biomedical Science, houses The Center for Clinical and Translational Science, which is a major helping hand in translational research at Rockefeller University. This building was designed in order to maximize the level of clinical and translational research that can, and will, be done at this institute.
On March 28th, 2013 researchers and laboratory supply companies are invited to attend our 15th Semiannual Rockefeller BioResearch Product Faire™ Event at Rockefeller University.