Spotlight on Science Meetings, Conferences and Events brings you information on the following: Genomic Informatics to be held on 11/01/17 - 10/04/17.
The next Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory conference on Genome Informatics will be held at Cold Spring Harbor, New York (this meeting has alternated with the Hinxton meeting started under the joint auspices of CSHL and the Wellcome Trust). The meeting will begin at 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, November 1, and finish with lunch on Saturday, November 4, 2017.
- Personal and Medical Genomics
- Transcriptomics, Alternative Splicing and Gene Predictions
- Epigenomics and Non-Coding Genome
- Data Curation and Visualization
- Variant Discovery and Genome Assembly
- Comparative, Evolutionary, and Metagenomics
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
Woods Hole, MA
Wednesday, November 1, 2017 to Saturday, November 4, 2017